Wednesday, April 8, 2009

britney spears circus tour

So, this past weekend, I went to Kansas City to accompany my 11-year-old cousin to visit her father (my uncle).  My uncle, David, comes to NY to visit his daughter every two weeks, but asked me to bring her, Mikayla, to Kansas so we could all attend the Britney Spears Circus Tour.  My uncle owns his own gym and he has won several "World's Strongest Man" contests so he is very well known and wealthy in Kansas.  Because of this, our seats were incredible and we were VIPs.  (K-Fed was right in front of us the whole concert on his sidekick and clapping-Britney pays him $50,000 to go on tour with her and watch the kids.)  Anyway, the next day I read the reviews in the newspapers and SHE GOT RAMMED!  I was so upset to read that because I thought it was one of the most amazing concerts I've ever seen.  It's really crazy how journalists can make or break an artist's career.  I thought it was so interesting to watch people's reactions to reading the articles, especially those who didn't go to the concert.  It was really surreal.  Charlie Buko does a great remix to the song, Circus that would make anyone laugh out loud so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment