Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Linkedin/Finals

I tried staying focused on my blog topic, but after my experience with LINKEDIN, I can't wrap my mind around anything else.  I literally tried to confirm my e-mail address 10000000 times and it just won't work.  I'm pretty computer literate so the frustration is actually justified for once-ha.  I'm also a little on edge, like every other college student because finals are coming around the corner.  Its like professors don't realize that students take other classes besides theirs.  A test is bad enough but I have professors giving the class tests AND a 10 page paper.  I have 2 classes doing that and then other three giving shorter essays, with longer tests!  It's like AHHH KILL ME!  I'd never blog without being in Viral marketing and in times like this, i use blogging to vent so thank you viral marketing.  I want an A in this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment